Workplace Self-Screening and Data Reporting
Covid-19 Workplace Rapid Screening Program
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Rapid Screening Test program.
Businesses under 150 employees can receive FREE rapid tests for use by your employees, once, twice a week or on a schedule that suits your work environment. Thank you for doing your part to support the health of your employees, and community!
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Ontario and the Canadian governments, has launched the COVID-19 Rapid Screening Initiative. Businesses (including non-chamber members) with 150 employees or less can access free screening kits as an additional tool to help keep workplaces safe.
What you need to know.
- Fill out the “Order Self Screening Kits” form below.
- Once the order is received and packaged you will be notified by the Trent Hills Chamber of Commerce about pick-up.
- Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
- KITS ARE ONLY FOR EMPLOYERS THEY ARE NOT FOR CUSTOMER USE
What you need to know before you arrive.
- Download and complete the Rapid Antigen Screening Program Agreement.
- Please watch the Training Video, outlining how to use the tests.
- As per the Ministry, businesses are no longer required to report the quantity used and results to us.
- Please bring the waste from used tests (tubes and swabs) to our office at your next pick up.
RESOURCES TO GUIDE YOU
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS