Join the Chamber
Benefits of being a Chamber Member
- Business marketing and promotion: Promote your goods or services through the Chamber media channels, including exclusive profiles on social media or through the Chamber newsletter. Get your business noticed with a listing in the online directory at www.trenthillschamber.ca. Update your profile with photos, videos and links, so clients and customers can find what they are looking for. If time is a challenge, Chamber staff will gladly update your profile. Learn how to enhance your digital presence through Chamber programs.
- M2M Program: Improve your bottom line with cost-saving offers through the Member to Member (M2M) program. In addition, your employees are eligible for some of the offers and special pricing. Grow your customer or client base by offering discounts or special rates to other Chamber members. This means your business will be marketed through the M2M Program, featured regularly in the newsletter, email updates and in the Member Information Centre.
- Affinity Programs: Your membership investment gives you access to programs offered through the Chamber Network. These will save you money or provide access to affordable business benefits. For example, discounted shipping fees, low cost merchant card rates for processing credit and debit cards, group insurance, cost-saving marketing tools and access to skills development modules.
- Networking: Networking is one of the top reasons to join the Chamber, which is why every Chamber event includes time for you to meet other business owners and managers. In some cases, events are exclusive to Chamber Members only.
- Connections: Be the first to know about what’s new and happening at the Chamber, so you can connect with the business community and learn how the Chamber represents the interest of business. Chambers advocate on behalf of businesses at all three levels of government. Connect with the Chamber to Identify challenges and issues relevant to your business, through in-person visits, surveys or communication tools.
Your annual membership fee is determined by the number of full time (or part-time equivalent) employees in your business. Fees listed below include HST.